Traustin (Tr/ish and Austin) is the friendship pairing of Austin Moon and Trish De la Rosa. They are great friends and they care a lot about each other.
- Ausrish (Aus/tin and T/rish)
- Austrish (Aus/tin and Trish)
- Stinish (Au/stin and Tr/ish)
- Austish (Austi/n and Tri/sh)
- Aurish (Au/stin and T/rish)
- Ausish (Aus/tin and Tr/ish)
- Trin (Tr/ish and Aust/in)
- Trisn (Tris/h and Austi/n)
- Ausish (Aus/tin and Tr/ish)
- Arish (A/ustin and T/rish)
- Shaustin (Tri/sh and Austin)
- Ishtin (Tr/ish and Aus/tin)
- Trishin (Trish and Aust/in)
- Trishtin (Trish and Aus/tin)
- Aurosaoon (Au/stin M/oon and Trish De La /Rosa)
- Tristin (Tris/h and Aus/tin)
Rockers & Writers
- When Trish and Ally go to Austin's house, Trish excitedly tells him she is a huge fan.
- Trish has Austin's song for her ringtone and is seen holding an Austin doll.
- Trish becomes Austin's Manager.
- Austin hugged Trish when she booked him a gig on a TV show.
- Austin says Trish is the best manager ever.
- Trish booked Austin a gig with Shiny Money.
- Trish made chocolate-frosted French fries for Austin. But that was for a competition.
- Trish was the first one to do a special favor for Austin.
- When Trish came up on stage at her birthday party, Austin says that she looks great.
- Austin felt bad about not getting Trish a present, despite how many she already had.
- They danced for the commercial.
- They portray a married couple for the commercial.
- Austin's hand was on Trish's waist when they dance in the commercial.
- While filming the Sonic Boom commercial, Austin and Trish sing "Sonic boom boom boom boom boom boom boom" together.
- They were holding hands when they were dancing.
- Trish felt bad about not giving Austin presents.
- She gave Austin a mint.
- She put her arm around Austin at the piano.
- Austin and Trish (along with Dez), helped Ally get into M.U.N.Y.
- Trish attended Austin's album release party.
- While Dez was handing Austin lots of albums to sign, he looks at Trish with a confused look.
- Austin and Trish both didn't understand the true meaning of M.U.N.Y. (Music University of New York.)
- When the gang was checking on the injured backup dancer, Austin was standing really close to Trish.
- Austin felt bad for Trish that her boyfriend used her.
- Austin fired Trent because he was using Trish.
- Austin did the dance off for Trish.
- Austin hugged Trish first, after he won the dance-off.
- Trish didn't want the fact that she and Trent were dating influence Austin's decision over who to hire.
- Trish was able to convince Austin to make Trent his backup dancer, even though she was very annoying about it.
- Trish asked Austin to sing to various people in order to get free stuff.
- As they left, they were holding hands.
- They hug twice.
- Trish felt bad about Austin, when he wouldn't sing at times square in NY.
- Trish got Austin to New York on time for his performance.
- Trish told Austin that whenever he had a dream, he could come to her and she would make it happen.
- Trish said, "Sorry Austin!" when she announced they were going to land in Philadelphia for a while.
Fresh Starts & Farewells
- Trish announced that Austin's tour has been changed the fact that the venue was to small since too many people wanted tickets for his concert.
- They hugged twice.
- Austin wanted Trish to take the credit for the fact that he got Jimmy to let Ally be the opening act for Austin's tour in Miami.
- Trish hugged Austin for this.
- They were both very sad (along with Dez) when Ally said she was staying in Miami.
- Trish (along with Dez) joined Austin on his tour (even though she has to since she's Austin's manager).
Season 3 Edit
Road Trips & Reunions
- Trish looked worried for Austin when fans ruined his clothes.
- When Trish answered Ally's video chat request, Austin stood close to her.
- They were standing close to each other in most of the episode.
- Trish seemed worried when Austin kept going on the wrong bus.
What If's & Where's Austin
- Trish was worried when Austin dropped their breakfast.
- Trish said "I love Austin too".
- When Austin came back with the breakfast, Trish (and Ally and Dez) hugged him.
- In the hug, they were very close to each other.
- Trish said they're lives would have been awful without Austin.