Spam is the romantic/friendship pairing of Spencer and Sam (Sp/encer and S/am).
In the finale of the show, iGoodbye, Spencer unexpectedly gives Sam a motorcycle they have spent the entire episode fixing. When she asks him, "Why would you give it to me?" he says, "Because you're a great best friend to my little sister. And you have a good heart. And you deserve it."
- Sam: "Whatcha cookin' there, handsome?"
iDate a Bad Boy:
- Spencer: Monster.
iBelieve in Bigfoot:
- Sam: "That's a pretty sexy dance there."
- Sam: [angrily] "Dude, if I didn't have a little crush on you, you'd be falling for my baseball bat to your face bit!"
iToe Fat Cakes :
- Spencer: I know you have a crush on me...
Spencer: [looking away and speaking quickly] Nothing!
- Sam: Socko just gave you the coolest motorcycle on the planet?! For free?!
Spencer: Mhmm. But...I don't think I'm gonna keep it.
Sam: What?! You're gonna sell it?!
Spencer: Nah. I think I'm gonna give it away.
Sam: Are you insane? Give it away to who?
Spencer: ...You. [holds up key]
Sam: Wh...Why would you give it to me?
Spencer: Because you're a great best friend to my little sister. And you've got a good heart. And you deserve it.
- The pairing has the same name as the word "Spam" which is when you type a whole bunch of letters over and over at someone or something (it often is against rules).
- The idea of Sam having a crush on Spencer might have been based on the fact that Jennette Mccurdy had a crush on Jerry Trainor when she was younger.